We offer a position in volumetric imaging for use in feature films, virtual productions as well as augmented and virtual reality environments to expand or lead our Unreal production team.
With content leaving the screen and digital doubles becoming reality, we reach a new level of virtual and augmented reality. As a leading commercial volumetric capture studio, Volucap provides convincing solutions for the increasing demands on quality and production cycles by capturing moving subjects at the highest resolution available on the market today. Located right within the facilities of Studio Babelsberg near Potsdam/Berlin, we capture performances of real persons volumetrically with numerous high-resolution cameras and create authentic volucaps from them.
Due to our dynamic growth as well as the continuous expansion of our product portfolio, we are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals who love technical innovations and handling of state-of-the-art solutions.
Our team has a quality- and performance-oriented mindset. If you are looking to work on cutting-edge and future technologies, you have come to the right place.
- Utilising Unreal Engine’s full tool set to achieve photorealism for virtual production, film and XR
- Composing and integrating volucaps into interactive XR experiences
- Proactively enhance our CG pipeline and workflows
- Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements
- Set up and explore new VR and AR devices and applications
- Guide team members with lesser experience
- Communicate and work with other facilities
- 3+ years of proven work experience in developing real-time 3D applications in Unreal Engine
- Excellent knowledge of texturing, shading, lighting and used to deal with complex CG pipelines
- Fantastic eye for details and realism and great interest in high-quality visualizations
- Proficiency in real-time virtual production integration
- Expert plug-in writing skills and solid understanding of C/C++ in an UE4 environment
- High self-motivation and proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German or English
- Experience with digital humans and virtual character creation
- Experience in Houdini, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Nuke, After Effects
- Experience in Unity
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio (Website, GitHub Repo, Demo Reel) along with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Volucap is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.