We offer a position in volumetric imaging for use in feature films, virtual productions as well as augmented and virtual reality environments to expand or lead our VFX and post-production team.
With content leaving the screen and digital doubles becoming reality, we reach a new level of virtual and augmented reality. As a leading commercial volumetric capture studio, Volucap provides convincing solutions for the increasing demands on quality and production cycles by capturing moving subjects at the highest resolution available on the market today. Located right within the facilities of Studio Babelsberg near Potsdam/Berlin, we capture performances of real persons volumetrically with numerous high-resolution cameras and create authentic volucaps from them.
Due to our dynamic growth as well as the continuous expansion of our product portfolio, we are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals who love technical innovations and handling of state-of-the-art solutions.
Our team has a quality- and performance-oriented mindset. If you are looking to work on cutting-edge and future technologies, you have come to the right place.
- Processing and post-processing of our volumetric video data
- Proactively enhance our CG pipeline and workflows
- Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements
- Contributing to the R&D environment pipeline and maintaining a strong knowledge of the latest tools and processes
- Guide team members with lesser experience
- Communicate and work with other facilities
- 3+ years of proven work experience with high-quality 3D production and compositing
- Deep knowledge of relevant tools like Houdini, Maya, 3ds Max, Nuke, After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of texturing, shading, lighting and used to deal with complex CG pipelines
- Perfect understanding of traditional and physically based rendering pipeline
- Fantastic eye for details and realism and great interest in high-quality visualizations
- High self-motivation and proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English or German
- Experience with digital humans and virtual character creation
- Experience in Unity and/or Unreal game development
- Experience in C# and/or C++ programming and/or scripting languages
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio (Website, GitHub Repo, Demo Reel) along with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
Volucap is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.